Филолингвия
Пятница, 29.03.2024, 01:06
Приветствую Вас Гость

Главная страница Информация о сайтеРегистрацияВход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » Общение об иностранных языках » Письма товарищей на разных языках.Переводы и изучение (Alina Semukha (USA)-'HaShem')
Письма товарищей на разных языках.Переводы и изучение
МетаргемДата: Вторник, 08.07.2008, 11:48 | Сообщение # 1
Подполковник
Статус: Оффлайн
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/1832752/post79832394/

'HaShem' - (neither masculine nor feminine and absolutely no plural); the word means, literally, 'The Name,' and it is the way that Jews refer to G-d when not in a Prayer or Torah Reading or Torah citation context.

HaShem determines(определяет) who walks into your life ... It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

I need this back. If you'll do this for me, I'll do it for you ....

HaShem, bless all my friends and special family in whatever it is that you know they may be needing this day! And may their life be full of peace, prosperity and power as they seek to have a closer relationship with you. Amen.

Now send it on to five other people, including the person (me) who sent it to you. Within minutes you have caused a multitude of people to pray for other people.

That my friend is a Mitzvah!

Then sit back and watch the power of HaShem work in your life.

P.S. Five is good, and more is better! Whom else do you know who needs a blessing?

smile

Форум » Общение » Общение об иностранных языках » Письма товарищей на разных языках.Переводы и изучение (Alina Semukha (USA)-'HaShem')
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright Filolingvia © 2007-2009
Сайт управляется системой uCoz