Филолингвия
Пятница, 29.03.2024, 14:13
Приветствую Вас Гость

Главная страница Информация о сайтеРегистрацияВход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общение » Общение об иностранных языках » Письма товарищей на разных языках ..Чтение ,перевод... (Shnipova(Litva)-THE BEASTS, THE BIRDS AND THE BAT.)
Письма товарищей на разных языках ..Чтение ,перевод...
МетаргемДата: Четверг, 10.07.2008, 09:55 | Сообщение # 1
Подполковник
Статус: Оффлайн
fear
THE BEASTS(חיה ), THE BIRDS(ציפור) AND THE BAT( עטלף )

Once upon a time the birds and the beasts were enemies, and war began between them. The bat was half bird, half beast, and he made up his mind not to take part in the fighting and the way to save his life. But secretly he decided to join the winners as soon as it became clear which side was going to win.

On the day of the battle he flew up in the air watching the birds attacking the beasts. It seemed that the birds were going to win, and so the bat immediately to the side of the birds, asking to be allowed to join them.

"I am a bird as you see," he said, "and in this hour of danger my place is with you to help in the fighting." However, he did not take part in the fighting, but went on watching the battle.

Very soon it became clear that the beasts were going to win, and flew down to join them.

"My body is very much like the body of the mouse, and I am in fact a beast. Would you mind my joining you?"

The beasts agreed to take him, and he promised to be true to them. The battle went on for some time. The birds fought bravely and at last they won a victory, and peace was declared.

From that day on the bat hides himself in the caves because he is neither with the birds nor with the beasts and is afraid of both. That is why he appears only at night when all the birds and beasts are asleep.

Виталий ! Эти письма НА РАЗНЫХ языках я получаю от товарищей из разных стран ...Разные страны ,разные языки ,разные идеи ..Я стараюсь приобщить товарищей к filolingvia...Эти письма для меня способ изучения иностранных языков ..В моих мыслях переписка это часть Живого Человеческого Общения ...Переписка без всяких коммерческих целей ..Переписка,как проявление человеческой дружбы...Очень жалко ,что я почти не нахожу такой друзей по переписке...на разных языках... на http://filolingvia.com/forum/15-0-0-1-1...
Я помещаю эти письма на Метаргеме70 ...Письма я ИЗУЧАЮ ,как средство для поддержания мозга ,как средства для изучения языков ...Где эти любознательные ,переводчики ?Где эти новые друзья по переписке....?

akuftyrevДата: Пятница, 17.02.2012, 00:22 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Статус: Оффлайн
А как вообще Японский учиться? Сложнее того же Английского?

Языковой Автопилот

Легко и Быстро выучить любой иностранный язык за 90 дней - http://spyschool.ru/op/go/akuftyrev/p/008

Форум » Общение » Общение об иностранных языках » Письма товарищей на разных языках ..Чтение ,перевод... (Shnipova(Litva)-THE BEASTS, THE BIRDS AND THE BAT.)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright Filolingvia © 2007-2009
Сайт управляется системой uCoz