Филолингвия
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 08:49
Приветствую Вас Гость

Главная страница Информация о сайтеРегистрацияВход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум » Общение » Общение об иностранных языках » Призыв к сотрудничеству людей ,изучающих иностранные языки (NINE WORDS WOMEN USE ..)
Призыв к сотрудничеству людей ,изучающих иностранные языки
МетаргемДата: Среда, 29.04.2009, 11:16 | Сообщение # 1
Подполковник
Статус: Оффлайн
CA Kiska (USA) angel cake flower heart kiss love прислала сегодня этот языковой материал .Этот материал из Калифорнии ..Спрашивается ,почему другие люди ,изучающие иностранные языки ,не помещают здесь свои записи .Почему другие люди не могут получить эти поцелуи ,любовь,цветы ,и всё хорошее из смайлов ,что есть на этом сайте Филолингвия?
Спрашивается ,почему люди не выражают своё мнение по многим вопросам...,связанным с изучением иностранных языков. blahblah booze confused haha help Я с постоянным упорством продолжаю обозначать глаголы красным цветом ,и всё время думаю ,что сделать новое. hello help respect santa

МетаргемДата: Среда, 29.04.2009, 11:17 | Сообщение # 2
Подполковник
NINE WORDS WOMENUSE angry
(1)Fine: This is the word women use to endan argument when they areright and you need to shut up. biggrin

(2)Five Minutes: If she is gettingdressed, this means half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you havejust been givenfive more minutes to watchthe game before helping around the house. :'(

(3) Nothing : This isthe calm before the storm.. Thismeanssomething, and you should beon your toes. Arguments thatbeginwith nothing usuallyendin fine. tongue

(4) Go Ahead: Thisisa dare, not permission. Don't DoIt!
<_<

(5) Loud Sigh: Thisisactually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh meansshe thinks youarean idiot and wonders why sheis wastingher time standing here and arguingwith you about nothing. (Referback to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.) surprised

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a womancan maketo a man. That's okaymeansshe wants to thinklong and hard beforedecidinghow and when you will payfor your mistake.

(7) Thanks : A womanis thankingyou,donot question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says'Thanks a lot' - thatis PURE sarcasm and sheis not thanking you at all. DO NOT say'you're welcome'. Thatwill bringon a 'whatever'). happy

(8) Whatever : Is a woman's way of saying F- - - YOU! smile

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a womanhas tolda man to doseveral times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a manasking'What's wrong?' For the woman's responserefer to # 3. sad

* Send this to the men you know,to warnthem about arguments theycan avoidif theyrememberthe terminology. <_<

* Sendthis to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, causethey know it's true!!! happy

МетаргемДата: Вторник, 12.05.2009, 22:53 | Сообщение # 3
Подполковник
CA Kiska (USA) прислала сегодня этот языковой материал .Этот материал из Калифорнии ..Спрашивается ,почему другие люди ,изучающие иностранные языки ,не помещают здесь свои записи .Почему другие люди не могут получить эти поцелуи ,любовь,цветы ,и всё хорошее из смайлов ,что есть на этом сайте Филолингвия?
Спрашивается ,почему люди не выражают своё мнение по многим вопросам...,связанным с изучением иностранных языков. Я с постоянным упорством продолжаю обозначать глаголы красным цветом ,и всё время думаю ,что сделать новое.

Divorce vs. Murder

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, 'I would like to buy some cyanide.'
The pharmacist asked, 'Why in the world do you need cyanide?'
The lady replied, 'I need it to poison my husband.'
The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed,
'Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!'
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied,
'Well now, that's different.
You didn't tell me you had a prescription.'

МетаргемДата: Вторник, 12.05.2009, 23:27 | Сообщение # 4
Подполковник

One year, a husband decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift. angel
The next year, he didn't buy her a gift.
When she asked him why, he replied,
"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
And that's how the fight started..... blahblah

My wife walked into the den & asked "What's on the TV?" I replied "Dust".
And that's how the fight started..... blahblah
A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.
She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband,
'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'
And that's how the fight started..... blahblah ************************************************************
My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds. '
I bought her a new bathroom scale.
And that's how the fight started..... blahblah ************************************************************
I asked my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?'
It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
'Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!' she said.
So I suggested, 'How about the kitchen?'
And that's when the fight started.... blahblah
My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?'
'No,' she answered.
I then said, 'Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying 'Yes.'
So I said, 'Then I'd like to phone a friend.'
And that's when the fight started.... blahblah ************************************************************
When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive.
So, I took her to a gas station.
And that's when the fight started..... blahblah
I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $14.95.
Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95.
I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the cold cream.
My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion,
and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.
My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'
'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend.
I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago,
and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'
'My God!' says my wife. 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'
And that's when the fight started..... blahblah **************************************************************
I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
'I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please.'
He said, 'Aren't you worried about the mad cow?'
'Nah, she can order for herself.'

МетаргемДата: Вторник, 12.05.2009, 23:32 | Сообщение # 5
Подполковник
Я забыл поместить ,что и этот And that's when the fight started blahblah ..... прислала Регина из США
CA Kiska (USA) прислала сегодня этот языковой материал .Этот материал из Калифорнии ..Спрашивается ,почему другие люди ,изучающие иностранные языки ,не помещают здесь свои записи .Почему другие люди не могут получить эти поцелуи ,любовь,цветы ,и всё хорошее из смайлов ,что есть на этом сайте Филолингвия?

МетаргемДата: Четверг, 14.05.2009, 11:13 | Сообщение # 6
Подполковник
Каждый день я получаю анекдоты ,рассказы на английском языке ..,но все эти люди не являются членами Филолингвия .Я очень хочу ,чтоб на этом сайте писали не только про методики преподавания АНГЛИЙСКОГО языка ,а вносили живую нить в этот разговор об изучении ИНОСТРАННЫХ ЯЗЫКОВ ,только в живом общении можно развивать знания в иностранных языках.Этот анекдот прислала мне из США Alina Semukha .Анекдот старый .,но повторение есть часть учения. За больше года нашего общения я считаю своей сестрой по мысли...Ищу таких товарищей и на http://filolingvia.com/forum/

Older Gentleman

An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young lady at his side.
He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring. The old man said, 'No, I'd like to see something more special.'

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. 'Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000,' the jeweler said.

The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, 'We'll take it.'

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, 'By check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now, and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon,' he said.
Monday morning, the jeweler phoned the old man.
'There's no money in that account.'

'I know,' said the old man, 'But let me tell you about my weekend!'

МетаргемДата: Четверг, 14.05.2009, 14:21 | Сообщение # 7
Подполковник
Tivita !Светлана ! Ваш уголок юмора самый хороший в моих глазах.Только жалко ,что никто не переводит эти чудесные языковые анекдоты на разные иностранные языки.И я ,с вашего позволения, буду это делать при помощи автоматических переводчиков .Перевод текстов с помощью автоматических переводчиков -это шаг из будующего.А критика этих переводов замечательный путь к изучению иностранных языков..Люди ! Я привлекаю вас комментировать этот юмор Филолингвия . Корректировать эти переводы ,высказывать свои мысли и знания.Любую ошибку можно исправить ,и чему-то на этом научиться.Я лично хочу привлечь товарищей к сайту Виталия -Филолингвия.

МетаргемДата: Пятница, 15.05.2009, 09:27 | Сообщение # 8
Подполковник
Этот короткий замечательный рассказ прислала Пнина Ляви. Гугль перевёл этот текст на русский язык ,но понятно ,что такой замечательный рассказ требует и личного перевода.Может кто-то кроме меня может перевести этот рассказ на любой язык ...Эд
Hospital Windows
Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the fluid from his lungs. His bed was next to the room's only window. The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back. The men talked for hours on end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation.

And every afternoon when the man in the bed by the window could sit up, he would pass the time by describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window. The man in the other bed began to live for those one-hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all the activity and color of the world outside.

The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake. Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Young lovers walked arm in arm amidst flowers of every color of the rainbow. Grand old trees graced the landscape, and a fine view of the city skyline could be seen in the distance.

As the man by the window described all this in exquisite detail, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine the picturesque scene.

One warm afternoon the man by the window described a parade passing by. Although the other man couldn't hear the band - he could see it in his mind's eye as the gentleman by the window portrayed it with descriptive words. Days and weeks passed.

One morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths only to find the lifeless body of the man by the window, who had died peacefully in his sleep. She was saddened and called the hospital attendants to take the body away. As soon as it seemed appropriate, the other man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch, and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone. Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look at the world outside. Finally, he would have the joy of seeing it for himself. He strained to slowly turn to look out the window beside the bed.

It faced a blank wall. The man asked the nurse what could have compelled his deceased roommate who had described such wonderful things outside this window. The nurse responded that the man was blind and could not even see the wall. She said, "Perhaps he just wanted to encourage you."

By: Author Unknown

Moral of the story:

The pursuit of happiness is a matter of choice...it is a positive attitude we consciously choose to express. It is not a gift that gets delivered to our doorstep each morning, nor does it come through the window. And I am certain that our circumstances are just a small part of what makes us joyful. If we wait for them to get just right, we will never find lasting joy.

The pursuit of happiness is an inward journey. Our minds are like programs, awaiting the code that will determine behaviors; like bank vaults awaiting our deposits. If we regularly deposit positive, encouraging, and uplifting thoughts, if we continue to bite our lips just before we begin to grumble and complain, if we shoot down that seemingly harmless negative thought as it germinates, we will find that there is much to rejoice about.

МетаргемДата: Воскресенье, 17.05.2009, 07:20 | Сообщение # 9
Подполковник
Эти образцы армейского жаргона на русском языке прислала Алина Семуха (США) Гугль перевёл этот армейский ум ..
* All-conquering army
Jargon! *

Now close your mouth and say, where
You were.

I do not ask where you were! I
I ask, whence come!

At the command "run-march"
[color=red]Sginayutsya
hands in the knees!

What, the car will not start?
Let's go, then zavedesh.

Ставлю edge issue: either we
Or will not, without it!

See hole in the fence and
Reported to me from what she
Side, with one or with
This?

Print in triplicate
But that the first was ready for dinner.

By the bottom of Staff welded
Hole.

The Friends of the fighters! Sleep faster!
Prior to lifting the remaining five minutes. [/color]

*Всепобеждающий Армейский
> Жаргон! *
>
> А теперь закрой рот и скажи, где
> ты был.
>
> Я вас не спрашиваю, где вы были! Я
> спрашиваю, откуда идете!
>
> По команде "Бегом-марш"
> руки сгинаются в коленях!
>
> Что, машина не заводится?
> Поехали, потом заведешь.
>
> Ставлю вопрос ребром: или мы
> будем или не без этого!
>
> Осмотрите дыру в заборе и
> доложите мне, с какой она
> стороны, с той или с
> этой?
>
> Отпечатать в трех экземплярах,
> но чтоб первый был готов к обеду.
>
> К днищу аппарата приварено
> отверстие.
>
> Товарищи бойцы! Спите быстрее!
> До подъема осталось пять минут.

МетаргемДата: Воскресенье, 17.05.2009, 08:45 | Сообщение # 10
Подполковник
Русский текст прислала Алина (США).2 автоматических переводчика дали свои автоматические переводы.
Ваши замечания об этих переводах....

smile
Три вещи никогда не возвращаются обрaтно:
Время, слово, возможность.

Three things never return back
Time, word, possibility.

Three things never return back
Time, the word ,opportunity.

smile
Три вещи не следует терять:
Спокойствие, надежду, честь

Three things should not be lost:
Calmness, hope, honor.

Three things should not be lost:
Peace, hope and honor.

Три вещи в жизни наиболее ценны:
Любовь, убеждения, дружба.

Three things in the life are most valuable:
Love, persuasion, friendship.

Three things in life the most valuable:
Love, persuasion, and friendship

smile
Три вещи в жизни никогда не надежны:
Власть, удача, состояние.
Three things in the life are never reliable:
Authority, success, state.

Three things in life never are reliable:
Power, success, status
smile

Три вещи определяют человека:
Труд, честность, достижения.

Three things determine the man:
Labor, honesty, achievement.
Three things define the person:
The work, honesty, achievement

smile

Три вещи разрушают человека:
Вино, гордыня, злость
Three things destroy the man:
Wine, pride, malice.

Three things destroy the person:
Wine, pride, anger.

smile
P.S. но иногда пока все поймешь, пройдет целая жизнь

P.S. but sometimes thus far everything you will understand, the entire life will take place

P.S. but sometimes you will understand everything yet, it may take a lifetime

МетаргемДата: Воскресенье, 17.05.2009, 09:09 | Сообщение # 11
Подполковник
ESL Joke of the Day - Most Wanted Man
Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to the local police station, where they saw pictures of the 10 Most Wanted men tacked to a bulletin board.

One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. "Yes," said the policeman. "The detectives want him very badly."

So Little Johnny asked, "Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?"

Люди ! Помещайте здесь английские анекдоты ,короткие рассказы.Так будет интереснее.Эд

МетаргемДата: Воскресенье, 17.05.2009, 09:19 | Сообщение # 12
Подполковник
Mike and his pregnant wife live on a farm in a rural area in the west of England. No running water, no electricity, etc. One night, Mikes' wife is begins to deliver the baby. The local doctor is there in attendance. "What d'ya want me to do, Doctor?" "Hold the lantern, Mike. Here it comes!" the doctor delivers the child and holds it up for the proud father to see.
"Mike, you're the proud father of a fine strapping boy." "Saints be praised, I..." Before Mike can finish the Doctor interrupts, "Wait a minute. Hold the lantern, Mike." Soon the doctor delivers the next child. "You've a full set now, Mike. A beautiful baby daughter."
"Thanks be to..."
Again the Doctor cuts in, "Hold the lantern, Mike, Hold the lantern!" Soon the Doctor delivers a third child. The doctor
holds up the baby for Mike's inspection.
"Doctor," asks Mike, "Do you think it's the light that's attracting(привлекать) them?"

Люди ! Помещайте здесь английские анекдоты ,короткие рассказы.Так будет интереснее.Эд

МетаргемДата: Воскресенье, 17.05.2009, 11:38 | Сообщение # 13
Подполковник
Это письмо я получил сегодня от Рудина Владимира.При помощи Гугль перевёл его на английский язык.Рудин Владимир уже не молодой человек.В прошлом был переводчиком с английского языка.И учителем английского языка.
Вот сегодня я хочу пригласить Рудина Владимира на http://filolingvia.com/forum/15-228-1.

PRITCHI, LEGENDI I SKAZANIYA
- Ребе, я не понимаю: приходишь к бедняку - он приветлив и помогает, как может.
- Rebbe, I do not understand: one comes to the poor - he privetliv and help, as can be.
Приходишь к богачу - он никого не видит. Come to the rich - no one sees it.
Неужели это только из-за денег?
Is it just because of money?
- Выгляни в окно. -Look out the window.
Что ты видишь?
What do you see?

- Женщину с ребёнком, повозку, едущую на базар. -
The woman with the child, the cart going to the market. [/color
]- Хорошо.
-[color=blue] Okay
А теперь посмотри в зеркало.
Now look in the mirror.
Что ты там видишь?
What do you see there?
- Ну что я могу там видеть?
- Well, I can see there?
Только себя самого.
Only himself.
- Так вот: окно из стекла и зеркало из стекла.
- So: a window made of glass and mirror glass.
Стоит только добавить немного серебра - и уже видишь только себя.
Just add a little silver - and see only himself.

МетаргемДата: Воскресенье, 17.05.2009, 12:00 | Сообщение # 14
Подполковник

Never try to regret

Never try to regret what you did in your past days

If you cannot repair all the wrongs you have done.

Like a crib from your past, crumple all of your sadness

And disrupt the frail thread from the past you have spun.

Never grieve for what happened and ceased to appear,

Nor for actions you hoped to happen one day,

If the lake of your soul stays pure and clear

And your hopes, like birds, wield your soul's array.

Never spare any efforts or kindness or feelings

Though people respond with grimaces and sneers.

One's got a gift, some other gained high standing…

But you've never suffered their pains and their fears.

Never ever repent of things lost and forlorn –

Say, you finished too early or started too late.

Someone's brilliant at playing the piano or horn,

Yet the tunes he derives from your soul's dictate.

Never ever repent of things lost and forlorn –

Either days lost forever or waste efforts of love.

Though someone is brilliant at playing the horn,

But you are sill better as a listener, by Jove!

Translated by Rudin Vladimir

Таничка! Я обожаю Дементьева! Это стихотворение меня вдохновило на перевод.
Я старался перевести как можно ближе к оригиналу. В стихах практически невозможно достигнуть полного тождества, но я старался.

Сравните Великого Дементьева и Совсем невеликого Рудина.

Дорогой Ханох (Эдуард)!!! Если Ты прочёл послание к Тане, то поймёшь, почему я посылаю этот перевод тебе. Пришли мне свой отзыв!!! Передай привет Циле и детям.

Владимир.

МетаргемДата: Воскресенье, 17.05.2009, 12:11 | Сообщение # 15
Подполковник
Выше был напечатан личный перевод В.Рудина этого стихотворения .А это перевод Гугль.Владимир просит отзыв на его перевод....

For the Soul - Andrei Dementiev
- Do nothing spare no
Никогда ни о чем не жалейте вдогонку,
Never about anything spare no pursuit,
Если то, что случилось, нельзя изменить.
If that happens, you can not change.
Как записку из прошлого, грусть свою скомкав,
As a note from the past, their sadness skomkav,
С этим прошлым порвите непрочную нить.
This past Porva fragile filament.

Никогда не жалейте о том, что случилось.
Never spare no as to what happened.
Иль о том, что случиться не может уже.
Ile that can not happen already.
Лишь бы озеро вашей души не мутилось
Only a lake of your soul is not mutilos
Да надежды, как птицы, парили в душе.
Yes hope, as the birds soared into the soul.

Не жалейте своей доброты и участья.
Spare no its kindness and participation.
Если даже за все вам — усмешка в ответ.
Even if all of you - grin in response.
Кто-то в гении выбился, кто-то в начальство...
Someone in the genius vybilsya, someone in the brass ...
Не жалейте, что вам не досталось их бед.
Spare no, you do not got their troubles.

Никогда, никогда ни о чем не жалейте
— Never, never about anything spare no --
Поздно начали вы или рано ушли.
Late start or do you have left sooner.
Кто-то пусть гениально играет на флейте.
Someone let the genius plays the flute.
Но ведь песни берет он из вашей души.
But the song takes it out of your soul.

Никогда, никогда ни о чем не жалейте
— Never, never about anything spare no --
Ни потерянных дней, ни сгоревшей любви.
No lost days or burnt down love.
Пусть другой гениально играет на флейте,
Let the other genius plays the flute,
Но еще гениальнее слушали вы.
But it is brilliant, you listened.

Форум » Общение » Общение об иностранных языках » Призыв к сотрудничеству людей ,изучающих иностранные языки (NINE WORDS WOMEN USE ..)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright Filolingvia © 2007-2009
Сайт управляется системой uCoz